The physician of company management (DBA) is a research degree programme made for experienced managers. It gives an opportunity to take your business and management knowledge and understanding to a greater amount and, significantly, to link it closely to your office needs. Like the PhD, the DBA provides a doctoral certification but, in this instance, one that is much more directly linked to the world of work.
The programme is made of the next elements:
- directed reading after enrolment;
- approval of proposed research subject;
- attending a study Proposal Workshop, including sessions on writing a literary works review and doing study, utilizing activity research, case study or reflective practice methodologies;
- endorsement of research proposition by a Supervisory Panel and consequently because of the AIB Ethics Committee;
- carrying out your quest and composing a thesis of 40, 000 to 50, 000 words.
You are accompanied and supported on your own study journey by a specialist major Supervisor. Where it isn't possible having regular face-to-face interacting with each other, use will undoubtedly be manufactured from various other means of communication. Contact will additionally be urged with other research level applicants.
As with all AIB programs, the Doctor of company Administration is accredited inside the Australian skills Framework.
When may I join?
Kindly check out our webpage for existing enrolment times. After enrolment, you can expect to obtain a reading pack after enrolment, and you will certainly be recommended of this times associated with next Research Proposal Workshop.
Just how long can it try complete?
This course will typically be completed in 2 to 4 years. The investigation & Higher Degrees Committee will consider whether there is a case for extensions period beyond 6 years.
What qualifications do I need to be acknowledged?
AIB will undoubtedly be finding prospects with:
- a Master’s with credit amount Grade Point Average (GPA) or an undergraduate honours degree from an accepted college;
- proficiency in written and talked English, as well as in appropriate numeracy skills;
- at least five years of administration or appropriate expert knowledge;
- a proposed study topic in a place acceptable to AIB; and
- where appropriate, a page of permission from their business, confirming support when it comes to proposed workplace study.
Candidates without every one of the above demands may still use and their particular instance is considered on a discretionary basis.
Could I join easily live outside Australian Continent?
Yes, thanks to modern-day communications, it is possible to. It's going to be necessary for one to attend workshops in Adelaide for 14 days each year.