Prescribe powerful business solutions because of the Fox Executive DBA program.
Increase your decision-making abilities and get new views on each and every day company challenges. The Executive Doctorate running a business management is a part-time, three-year system designed to provide senior managers and professionals using the power to transform today’s business environment. Through tools of used concept and analysis, the Fox Executive DBA makes that approach dilemmas as an evidence-based manager—and a thought frontrunner in your area.
You’ll enhance your managerial and leadership abilities far away from MBA. Backed by the research-focused academic excellence of Fox, the Executive DBA program connects academic research to real-world practice. Figure out how to rigorously test assumptions, compare alternate solutions, and measure the success of corporate initiatives alongside our extremely distinguished faculty—and develop the relevant skills to handle complex and practical company challenges.
- 3 year, part-time, cohort system
- Six week-end on-campus residencies per year, when it comes to first couple of many years only
- Residencies supplemented with web sessions
- Dissertation completed during 3rd year
- Participate in academically thorough and practice-focused company study from the AACSB-accredited Fox School of company.
- Learn to conceptualize and investigate complex company issues.
- Develop a program of study tailored towards history and career objectives.
- Enjoy individualized mentorship from Executive DBA professors while you progress using your training and develop your specific program of study.
- Receive your Doctor of Business management in three years with a structure tailored to professionals, delivered through a restricted quantity of on-campus residencies, and supplemented with online classes and collaboration.
- Available: improve your personal and professional development by fueling your quest fascination, instructing you on brand new resources for understanding organizational systems and planning that address the initial difficulties and possibilities of today’s company environment.
- For your company: brand new perspectives and problem-solving skills to enhance your organization’s managerial decision-making through thorough evaluation of assumptions, comparative solutions and successful tests of business initiatives.