Tonya Skinner graduated from Southeast Missouri State University in 1997 and has now since taught in Dekalb highschool, Oran R-3 institutes, and Jackson senior school in Missouri. She's also served as a grownup education teacher on Cape job and tech Center and an adjunct faculty user for Southeast Missouri State University.
During her training profession, she has offered on board for both the North Central company Education and Missouri company Education Association both as an instructor and also as a student. She obtained the NCBEA Emerging expert Award in 2001, had been inducted into Who's Just who in Missouri company training in 2004, along with her company system received the Program of Excellence Award in 2006. Ever since then, she's proceeded making presentations, supplying computer education, and building state-wide curriculum. She also serves as a National FBLA test publisher and textbook reviewer for Cengage.
Training technology is her passion. This woman is certified in a lot of areas, including Adobe Certified connect certifications in web site design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash. Though company and finance training are interesting and fun to instruct aswell, she uses many her workload in technology instruction, particularly web site design, graphical design, and Multimedia classes. She was also involved in producing Missouri's first embedded Language Arts credit company Communications course.
On a personal note, Tonya is hitched for nearly two decades to Batman (Bruce Wayne Skinner) and it is mom of two women. She enjoys operating and do exercises and it is invested in a healthy lifestyle. After losing 100 weight this season, she's was able to keep the weight loss off and keep carefully the mindset good.
Many individuals have actually requested the weight reduction tale and exactly how it was done...well, here you go...click the smiley!
Scheduled in 2015...
Southeast Missouri State University Student Alumni Association Speaker Series-March 26
Headed to Arizona in July and Connecticut in October! Contact me to add where you are!
Topics Most Required
- When They Simply Never Care (keynote address)
- Teaching the Tech Trends (keynote target)
- Classified Instruction available class room (regular program)
- Cooperative Learning in computer system courses (regular program)
- Multimedia Software-Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver (hands-on or regular session)
- New Teacher Classroom Management/Resources (time to half-day presentations)
- Tech Tools for Teachers (hour to-day lengthy presentations)
- Free Tools for training Multimedia (regular program to half day interactive workshop)
- Electronic Profiles (regular session)