You’ll begin by using a “thinking” framework to conduct a critical assessment of your sales force. From there, you’ll explore best practices across the core drivers of sales force effectiveness, develop practical initiatives for performance enhancement and explore how to implement and lead success-focused change.Download a Brochure
- Apply Online
April 17-21, 2016
Fee includes lodging and most meals
Start: April 17 at 5:00 PM
End: April 21 at 11:45 AM
Location: Evanston campus
- Apply Online
October 16-20, 2016
Start: October 16 at 5:00 PM
End: October 20 at 11:45 AM
- "This was an excellent program that enhanced my strategic thinking skills while satisfying a current need related to sales organization sizing and structuring. Great interplay of theory, trial and practical tools to begin using on Monday."
- Director, Planning & Support, Merck & Co. Inc.
- "An excellent program-a worthwhile investment offering great tools. It puts a structure and science behind sales force decisions."
- Director of Sales, Brady Corporations
- "This program not only gave me a strategic framework for identifying and leveraging sales force performance drivers, it gave me ideas, strategies and tactics that I could immediately apply when I returned to work."
- Director of Field Development, AchieveGlobal
- "An excellent program for individuals responsible for any aspect of sales execution. Fabulous content to influence all aspects of sales and company growth."
- Vice President of Sales, Emageon