Created for aspiring or recently marketed general managers, this immersive and practical programme is made for today’s technologically complex globe.
Delivered over two weeks at our main London campus, it combines feedback from Imperial’s world-renowned company professors including our leading scientists and technology specialists. Put differently: the Disruptors.
Making use of their insights and expertise, you’ll find out about the impact advances in technology might have in your part and industry, plus the important improvements within the core functions for the next-generation manager.
When completed, you will have gained knowledge and abilities across business features becoming an entire basic manager. You may keep with an understanding of the long term technologies affecting your business, combined with the confidence to lead smart conversations with c-suite professionals from across your organization.
That is the programme for?
Supervisors from all over the world, in virtually any industry, just who desire to quickly accept, or have recently taken on, a general management position. Typically, you will at this time be a practical director.
You'll really have a technical background but that's perhaps not crucial, even though you need to have an interest in exactly how technology impacts business.
- The unusual opportunity to just take fourteen days to build up and mirror
- Comprehending the key technology trends that affect business
- Gaining a broader understanding of the important thing functional conditions that impact the role associated with the General management
- Networking with peers from a range of industries and nations
- Enhanced self-confidence in dealing with C-suite executives
- A certificate credential from a single of the most extremely prestigious universities worldwide
For the organisation
- Increased self-confidence that you will go back to work confronted with one of the keys challenges of general administration
- The transfer of real information about frontier technology and business conditions that is used in the rest of the organisation
- The use of enhanced leadership abilities in your workplace
- You will recreate a broadened practical, business and geographic point of view to your organisation