***Subsequent to the Spring session beginning February 20, 2016, this program fee will rise to $21, 500.
Fee $21, 500
All sessions take place at UCLA Anderson's Center for Executive Education.
*Immersion Sessions Meet: Saturday - Monday.
**Evening Sessions Meet: Mondays: 2pm - 9pm.
Catalyze Good Change
The Executive Program places you regarding leadership chart with methods, skills and acumen that stretch your reasoning and hone your capabilities as a leader and a manager with the capacity of achieving sustainable development in your company. Encompassing all company features of the global enterprise, a number of very appropriate, hands-on sessions galvanize your trouble solving, team building events and alter management skills. UCLA Anderson faculty combine research-based expertise and real-world experience to provide frameworks you and your peers can apply immediately so that as your responsibilities boost… to catalyze positive change.
- Strategic and Personal Leadership
- Corporate Method
- Economics for Optimal Choices
- Financial Accounting/Application Program
- Operational Excellence
- Managerial Accounting
- Creating a Marketing Strategy
- Leading Cross Cultural Teams
- Finance and Company Simulation
- HR Management
- Strategic Thinking for Leaders
- Managing Change
- Global Perspectives
Intense work, led by world-class professors and fueled by peer synergy, challenges your ultimate prospective and shows you how to reach it. At the same time our expert program group manages all the details when you are on university to help you give attention to what’s crucial: your development as a leader, with the capacity of envisioning, communicating and applying good improvement in your company.
Experiential mastering methods that drive home the applicability for the program sessions and develop essential skills as a group builder, frontrunner, and member, consist of:
- Three multi-day immersion sessions punctuate this system: the first takes a deep dive into your personal management style through Birkman Method—a extensive character assessment device; the next centers on a “roll up your sleeves” company simulation; as well as the 3rd difficulties you to expand your perspectives with sessions in the worldwide economy and cross-cultural interaction.
- Hands-on simulations, obtained from the present business community, force one to adjust to several team roles, excel at problem-solving, and swiftly master complexity, while you generate and stress-test some ideas.
- An incident competitors closes out the system, attracting upon the effective use of all of your obtained knowledge and improved leadership capabilities. Your staff skills are going to be placed towards test as your team takes on a genuine business, marshals fact-based decision-making and devises a distinctive, practical means to fix its challenges for analysis by an elite panel of judges.
- Through the program, you have privileged access to exec mentoring that will help explain your targets and develop an activity intend to hone the potency of your leadership behaviors. Your UCLA Anderson teachers remain involved with your success and available to contact long after the program finishes.
The results is management fluency throughout the enterprise. You'll get the newest reasoning on administration challenges, with crucial takeaways including your capability to analyze expenditures and assets, and develop strategic company designs, towards the unleashing of concealed reserves of imagination.
Not only will you get understanding of all key business functions, but you will also have an useful knowledge of the way they interrelate. You'll harness the creative dynamics of team building, and you will develop the company acumen expected to make informed, game-changing decisions in today’s economy.
You obtain a certification in general management from UCLA. And, as an added bonus, students associated with Executive system gain coveted UCLA Anderson alumni status, joining high-achieving frontrunners from premier companies around the world to share with you ideas, attack difficulties and forge brand new options.
The effect: higher price and competitive advantage for your needs, and brand new perspectives available as a catalyst for success.
The Executive system is UCLA Anderson's leading non-degree certificate in management and is made for middle to senior degree executives with at the least 7 to 10 years of management knowledge. Numerous global issues count on this system to get ready candidates for basic administration positions. Established business owners alongside specialists count on the program to grow their ability to take their businesses to the next level of success.