There's no mid-year consumption for Master of Economics program. Candidates can just only apply to start Master of Economics researches for Session 1.
Entry to the program calls for an educational back ground in business economics.
A graduate regarding the MEc is ready for a lifetime career as a professional economist with advanced technical abilities, or even for further studies in economics or associated industries in Australian Continent and abroad.
Program Goals and Graduate Characteristics
On successful conclusion for the MEc program, pupils can realize your desire to:
- understand and apply complex financial concepts and models to translate particular economic advancements and problems
- apply crucial thinking abilities in order to alter proper concepts and models to translate and solve dilemmas
- usage quantitative techniques to translate economic issues while making financial and company choices
- present complex issues in coherent penned statements and dental presentations
- utilize their financial understanding and quantitative abilities to spell out the worldwide financial aftereffects of particular economic dilemmas and advancements and just how that pertains to the Australian economic climate
The Master in Economics level comprises 48 units of credit (UOC). Students must finish four core courses and four optional programs.