The Master of Business & Science level (MBS) is part of a national movement of expert Science Master’s programs that offers master’s level study in technology or engineering with “plus” classes in operation and plan. Rutgers may be the only college in nj-new jersey that gives a statewide Master of company and Science level. This degree involves an unprecedented quantity and standard of partnerships anyway three Rutgers campuses in Newark, New Brunswick and Camden and permits student to combine programs from the different schools and campuses.
The degree is a mix of an MS and MBA degree with 43 credits: 24 credits in the sciences and/or manufacturing and 19 credits in business. The technology courses are taken within a certain focus in places for instance the life sciences, manufacturing, math, information technologies, and durability. The technology levels are professionally concentrated and mirror business in NJ/NY and all over the country - not always the standard academic procedures. Most of the students simply take a standard company core including finance and accounting, marketing and advertising, communication, leadership, project administration. As opposed to a thesis, students operate in groups and develop a small business plan around a technology within their area. Programs tend to be a blend of conventional (night), on line, and executive education. We've both part-time and full time possibilities.
Why a Master of company & Science level?
The MBS level is for you if you should be
- interested in additional developing your technical abilities with an emphasis on exactly how science/technology is practiced these days,
- interested in expertly focused research knowledge
- interested in developing a core collection of business skills and capacity to use those business abilities in a science/technology setting,
- seeking a science/engineering undergraduate significant (or have the equivalent courses) and therefore are thinking about establishing management, company, technical and entrepreneurship skills,
- looking for a substitute for a conventional research masters or company level.